New questions appear, everytime you take the same test.
• Select a Class, Subject & Chapter of your choice & click on "Start Test" to start the test
• There are 10 Multiple Choice Questions in a test.
• For every question there is only one correct option out of the four given options.
• Each question carries one mark. There is no negative marking for incorrect choice.
• For moving to the next question, click on "Next" at the bottom of the screen.
• Questions can be answered in any order.
• For moving to a previous question click on "Prev" at the bottom of the screen.
• Students can make changes in their choice of answers before clicking the "SUBMIT" button.
• After completing all the questions, click on "Submit" button. A message will be displayed on the screen "Do you really want to submit ?". If you click on "NO", you will be redirected to the test page again and if you press "YES", Your Score will be displayed on the screen with details of the questions attempted.